Posted Date: Aug 31, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 828712.
Click here to
- We have an opening for a CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Tenet North Shore - 1100 NW 95th Street,
Miami, FL 33150. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time; Schedule may vary.
Open availability required. Must be able to work weekends and
- Requirement: Cashier and customer service experience
- Perks: New pay rate- $12/hr! AND Sign on BONUS!!
$50 after 30 days / $150 after 60 days & $300 after 90 days
if in good standings
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We
know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare
setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving
where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being
controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make
sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources
available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that
with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better
about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens,
restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and
exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices
wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in
healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food
consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern
Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in
2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system,
assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 828712