Senior Director, I&T Head of Digital Experiences - Employee & Workplace (Level 10)
Company: CSL Behring
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: October 9, 2021
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide,
CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving
therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune
deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are
also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring
is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused
on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often
rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the
world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create
CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine
company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic
preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control
of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities
available around the globe and consider building your promising
future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Digital Experiences play a key role in the successful Digital
Transformation of CSL by supporting the definition of a companywide
digital experience strategy and ensuring its successful execution.
Leveraging existing and new technology, the team focuses on the
development of engaging experiences for customers, patients, donors
and employees. It is a Centre of Excellence with deep expertise in
Digital Experience and Engagement Design that enables CSL to apply
human-centered approaches to define and solve problems and drive
The Head of Digital Experiences for Employee and Workplace
identifies and drives the implementation of technologies and
disciplines that promote workforce engagement and digital
A significant contributor and driver in the agenda to build an
Customer-Centric Digital Business Narrative in CSL, they will form
strong partnerships with business leaders and stakeholders to shape
the digital strategy, build Digital Experiences (DX) and act as a
primary driver in boosting the digital dexterity of the CSL
Working as an orchestrator they identify unmet needs and align
technologies and subject matter experts, internal and external, to
facilitate removing "unnecessary effort," that negatively impacts
our employee's ability to create the best possible experience for
our patients, donors and customers.
Build an Employee-Centric Digital Business Narrative
- Prepare Our People: Identify ways to determine and build the
right skill-sets to help CSL respond to a rapidly changing digital
- Empower Innovation: Foster open mindsets so that everyone can
challenge the norm, create, adapt, and think differently.
- Modernize Our Methods: Identify and support the modernization
of workflows and efficiencies to accelerate our response to
- Break down barriers: Identify opportunities to use technology
to breakdown siloed ways of working.
Enabling Technology Producers Inside and Outside I&T
- Socialize that technology is a crucial part of everyone's role
across the organization
- Raises awareness and engagement in digital literacy with
executives and stakeholders by illustrating the productivity,
talent development and retention implications of digital
- Leads the creation of a CSL Digital Literacy Charter that
identifies the type of skills, attitudes and behaviors that are
essential for the workforce to embrace and be actively involved in
- Is an active and significant contributor in defining,
identifying and implementing methods to measure, train and upskill
employees with the goal of increasing workforce Digital
- Goes beyond I&T, harnessing Business Technologists to act
as "force multipliers" who accelerate and sustain digital
- Develop outcome-based success criteria and KPIs that
demonstrate enterprise progress and growth of organization Digital
Digital Experience Design
- Leverages and drives awareness of DX Enablement processes,
capabilities and ways of working through the whole enterprise.
- Ensures that Employee Insights are the starting point with the
goal of removing "unnecessary employee effort," that negatively
impacts their ability to create the best possible experience for
our patients, donors and customers
- Coaches and advises business stakeholders on building
outstanding end-to-end user-centric experiences and human centered
- Is an advocate for our stakeholder groups and emerging
technologies, ensuring their voice is in the center of employee and
workplace digital experience solutions.
- Actively promotes an understanding of the relationships between
Customer Experience (CX), Multi-Experience (MX), User Experience
(UX) and Employee Experience (EX)
Digital Experience (DX) Delivery
- Activates and supports the creation of a multi-layered digital
enterprise agenda by harnessing business technologists in the
delivery of digital products, channels and operations
- Orchestrates and facilitates engagement of I&T
technologists and employees to create an environment that empowers
employees and enables personalized digital employee
- Leverages DX Enablement Specialists, creating "Accelerator
Products" that foster, orchestrate, facilitate and share Ways of
Working to enable continuous delivery and continuous Employee and
Workplace DX enhancement
- Facilitates and supports the requesting, delivery, and
enhancement of digital experiences that support and drive our
Digital Transformation agenda.
- Advocates and promoter of Agile ways of working and lean
- Make the "employee experience" aspect of system performance a
key concern of the I&T group by implementing Digital Experience
Monitoring (DEM) methods, capabilities and tools
- Works in close collaboration with I&T Innovation and
Strategy, Information & Analytics and Digital Workplace Services to
identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Develop personas representing the organization's intended
worker demographic and psychographic mix in age, differing
abilities, neurodiversity and geographic distribution during the
next five years
- Develop and foster innovative methodologies to continuously
improve ways of working that improve the enterprise digital
- Plan and conduct industry-validated collaboration methods (e.g.
discovery workshops) with project stakeholders, relevant focus
groups to validate observations with what is going on "in-field"
and assess effectiveness of our ways of working.
- Establish and manage a funnel that, building on defined
Personas and Employee Journeys, continuously detects and evaluates
employee needs to feed into the DX development pipeline.
- Appraises employee performance and provides feedback and
counseling to staff, when necessary. Develops succession plans and
oversee career development of immediate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in design or other related discipline (e.g.
- 12+ years experience in the areas of Information & Technology
leadership, driving technology adoption, change program leadership
or other human-centered areas, including specific global managerial
experience and demonstrated leadership experience in large
- A track record of challenging the status quo and using
technology to improve employee and workplace experiences
- High level of awareness of people management technologies and
- Knowledge of UX design and delivery,
- A passion for digital and employee experience with an awareness
of the latest digital trends and acts
- Ability to make high quality decisions quickly; highly
developed time-management, prioritization, and organizational
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels
through clear, concise and impactful verbal and written
communication and storytelling skills.
- Good understanding of latest technology, design, and business
- Ability to work iteratively by constantly challenging the
status quo with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience
- Experience of other industry verticals desired
- Adaptable to handle a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures
Worker Sub Type:
Keywords: CSL Behring, Boca Raton , Senior Director, I&T Head of Digital Experiences - Employee & Workplace (Level 10), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!