Insurance Sales Agent - Training Program
Company: Matt Sipowski - State Farm Insurance
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Local State Farm Insurance Agent looking to hire an outgoing and
customer-focused individual who enjoys working with the public.
Do you aspire to some day run your own business, be an advisor
looked to in your community, and lead a team?
As part of my successful team, I will assist in developing your
business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business
acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience. This development
and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare
you for a potential career as a State Farm agent. As part of this
opportunity, you will learn from an experienced agent, see what
it's like to run a business and help grow an agency.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
- Position may require irregular working hours
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the
agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, please complete our application. We will follow up with
you on the next steps in the interview process.
Keywords: Matt Sipowski - State Farm Insurance, Boca Raton , Insurance Sales Agent - Training Program, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!