Dynamics Applications Software Manager
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Greenlane, founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of
premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and
dispensary channels. We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as
well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the
industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product
life cycle. We also own and operate several leading e-commerce
websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a
fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and
dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows
our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass
our goals all while having fun
The Dynamics Application Software Manager for Greenlane
Holdings, LLC, will be responsible for building up a D365 support
structure to operate our D365 environment globally, providing
functional and architectural guidance, engaging with key
stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions while being
responsible for the continuous development of Greenlane D365
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees full life-cycle support and development of application
systems and software projects in an SOP-driven environment.
- Possesses knowledge and hands-on experience in applications
software project management, change management, process flow
diagrams, data flow diagrams, UAT documentation;
requirements-gathering; level of effort estimating; security, risk
mitigation; development, configuration management; software
testing; and roll-out strategies. Evaluates existing applications
to determine technical changes, schedules projects, resources and
- Oversees both internal Dynamics applications support teams,
consultants, and external applications development teams.
- Manage application support team ensuring adequate coverage for
business operations, updating resource planning, creating
integrated support processes, and continuous improvement.
- Project Manage and work with Internal applications supports
team, Business Unit leads, External outsourced Solution architects,
Project Managers, Technical Integrations Consultants, Functional
Applications Consultants, and external Applications development
- Drive and manage the company's formal Applications Change
Management policy and procedure.
- Work with internal and external team on Applications Process
Flows, Functional Applications Diagrams and Data Flow integrations
for yearly IT Audits.
- Follow the project scope of an applications project that goes
from the proposal stage to the technical scope of work, and finally
to the delivery of the applications software product.
- Provide periodic project status tasks - timelines, reports,
workflows, and system diagrams to be presented to company
- Drive unique requirements gathering workshops and engaging
experiences with the Business Units Leads.
- Provide recommendations to management on the applications
platforms, approaches, and technologies best suited to meet company
goals and objectives.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of application
maintenance and small enhancements and implementation of change
management and release management processes and procedures.
- Work with External Applications partners on quality management
functions to identify develop and implement production
support/maintenance and release management processes and
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures to
ensure the best functional performance of the applications.
- Design, develop and deploy training initiatives for all system
applications to end users and management.
- Ensuring that Applications SLAs are established and upheld and
that escalated issues are handled appropriately.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or
- Minimum of Five years of relevant experience and five years of
experience designing and implementing Dynamics 365/AX
- In-depth functional and technical knowledge of Dynamics 365
apps and third-party technologies
- Experience in progressive responsibilities for testing,
deploying, and supporting D365 applications.
- Proven track record of leading and executing complex
improvement projects and support services in a preferably global
- Demonstrated track record of rolling out and operating change
management and user/customer facing support processes.
- A consultative and solution-oriented mindset
- A strong curiosity and personal motivation to stay up to date
with technological trends.
- Entrepreneurship, enthusiasm, resilience, and self-motivation
with a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to
communicate in a simple business words to all levels.
- Comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with
initiative to drive proactive business collaboration, problem
resolutions and impacting change.
- Strong understanding of information applications architecture
as it relates to functional user experience.
- Proven ability to work well in fast-paced growing environment
and demonstrates ability to adapt to new technologies and
- Hands-on professional with strong Dynamics 365 applications
software support, project management, and development
- Strong Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of project management roles and
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to meet and
communicate with Internal and External stakeholders with web
development best practices, including cross-browser development,
tablet and mobile website development, and responsive design.
- Analytical, methodical, and driven by data.
- Creative thinker and a self-starter.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
By applying for this role, I understand that if I'm offered a
position with the company I will be required to submit to the
pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a
condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Greenlane, Boca Raton , Dynamics Applications Software Manager, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!