Registered Nurse PACU (PT) - Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Busy ambulatory surgery center with six OR's and two GI suites
performing between 30 and 60 cases a day. Physician supported
facility bonus plan annually. Lunches available daily for all
staff. Other events and perks provided spontaneously throughout the
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Looking for Full Time Preop/PACU Nurse for a busy ambulatory
surgery center doing 30 to 60 cases a day. The Preop/PACU Nurse is
responsible for providing safe, comprehensive and compassionate
nursing care to the ambulatory surgical patient and family
according to physician order, in compliance with the philosophy of
the facility, standards of practice and regulations of governing
- Check updated schedule each morning and prepare supplies and
- Admit patient to Preop according to procedure.
- Assess patient's baseline status and communicate relevant
- Administer and document medications as ordered by
- Reinforce and clarify physician instructions and procedures to
- Assist anesthesia with various blocks.
- Provide a safe patient environment
- Receive immediate post op patients in PACU, assess status and
provide appropriate care.
- Follow physician's post op orders and protocols
- Review written post-operative instructions with patient and/or
- Discharge patient upon order of a physician in accordance with
- Provide emergency care and arrange transfer of patient to
hospital, as needed
- Sets priorities to facilitate the flow of patient
- Other ancillary duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Florida RN licensed
- At least 1 year prior Preop, PACU or critical care
- BLS ACLS PALS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively while maintaining a
- Must be available early mornings
- Must be available flexible hours
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs
#Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Boca Raton , Registered Nurse PACU (PT) - Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!