Senior Buyer (26398)
Company: ADMA Biologics Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly
committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient
patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this
underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to
production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking
for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical
industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then
consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity
available for a Senior Buyer in Boca Raton, FL!
- Organize and direct procurement contracting activity for all
materials at the Boca facility to ensure price, quality and service
goals are met. Work with other Buyers in the purchasing departments
to schedules deliveries in support of production schedules.
- Lead negotiation and implement local and/or national contracts
for goods and services by: conducting initial screening of
suppliers; work proactively to grow relationships with suppliers
and to maintain effective partnerships Organize meetings with
suppliers to ensure continuity of negotiation to ensure continuous
quality of price and service.
- Develop a cost reduction program to support reduction of
overall operating costs, including negotiation with suppliers for
direct/indirect cost savings and avoidances.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and competitive pricing through
continuous follow-up with suppliers and end-users.
- Manage and continuously review Material Requirements Planning
(MRP) and the Purchase Order System (SAP). Interface with Accounts
Payable, Planning and Warehousing on a regular basis to ensure that
SAP is accurate and up to date and consistently meets the
requirement of the business.
- Survey Purchasing internal customers to ensure services
provided meet the organization's present and future requirements.
Lead and direct all procurement related projects and provide
regular update to management. Maintain all internal SOPs to ensure
purchasing function is carried out legally, efficiently and
- Ensure all systems and procedures meet internal audit
- Provide training, leadership and guidance to other Buyers as
- Manage activities associated with requesting, analyzing and
selecting best quotation. Administer contracts and purchase orders
for required materials from approved sources of supply, with
consideration given to: material quality, reliability and cost;
supplier financial strength and technical support capability - to
meet material requirements and corporate profit objectives.
- Make recommendations on the use of alternate materials or
suppliers to enhance quality and/or cost savings.
- Implement programs and monitor performance of facility's
supplier performance program. Assist with resolution of continuing
supplier quality problems by coordinating and conducting meetings
between Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and supplier, or by
obtaining additional source of supply.
- Resolve critical material shortages by obtaining approved
material and/or substitutions, or by direct expediting of supplier
to avoid delays in manufacturing process.
- Provide current and projected material cost data, including
competitive quotations, for updating standard costs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Certification in Purchasing Management preferred
- Six plus years of related experience, preferably in
pharmaceuticals or biologics, with supervisory experience.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, administration and
decision-making skills essential; strong verbal and written
communication skills required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal/external
- High proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet
applications required; basic skills in presentation program and
SAP, or equivalent.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ADMA Biologics Inc, Boca Raton , Senior Buyer (26398), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!