Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 9, 2021
US-FL-Boca Raton | US-PA-Philadelphia | US-TX-Irving |
US-OH-Cleveland | US-CO-Centennial
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 24486
Position Type: Full-Time
Leads out on the development and execution of a multi-million
dollar partner finishing solution business and relationships to
support Canon Solutions America's production print solutions
including but not limited to cutsheet, continuous feed, toner and
inkjet market knowledge for transaction, direct mail, commercial
print, packaging and label market with the abilty to develop
end-to-end solutions. Executes on the PPS and Marketing strategies
for finishing (pre/post-processing) product marketing programs and
assists with field escalation activities across the Americas,
always working in conjunction with printer product marketing
managers to collaboratively partner with external suppliers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining partner relationships
including contracts, pricing, SLA reviews, co-marketing, partner
product evolution and roadmaps.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the product
marketing plan requiring the ability to foster strong relationships
with the finishing partners, factory headquarters and the printer
and software product managers.
- Ensures fast and accurate communication with field sales to
support sales activities.
- Responsible for working with market experts to develop new
application and market opportunities, including but not limited to
the Transaction, Direct Mail, Commercial Print, Corporate and
- Manages and reports on new solution introductions and the product
lifecycle for existing products
- Ensures delivery and execution of the marketing programs and
sales tools, product structure, pricing and service structure to
our systems and communicates the results to our sales force.
- Requires the ability to provide professional finishing
presentations to customers and executive management
- Provides consultation across a wide customer base on how
world-class end-to-end solutions are enabled to drive business
success for customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Printing, a
related technical major, or a related field, or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Requires experience in inkjet, direct mail, commercial print and
- Experience in sales, marketing, research and development, or
solution management specifically focused on inkjet finishing
solutions in the printing industry.
- Requires experience in partnership contract negotiations
- Requires experience in managing multi-million dollar business
- Technical aptitude required
- May require up to 30% travel (valid driver's license and
acceptable driving record necessary) including overnight stays.
- Must have solid Microsoft Office Suite skills
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the
validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings,
please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Boca Raton , Product Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!