Company: IPIC Theaters, LLC - Boca Raton, Florida
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About Us: IPIC Theaters, LLC is America's
premier theater-and-restaurant brand. A pioneer of the dine-in
theater concept, IPIC Theater's mission is to provide visionary
entertainment escapes, presenting high-quality, chef-driven
culinary and mixology in architecturally unique destinations that
include premium movie theaters and restaurants. IPIC Theaters
offers guests several tiers of premium leather reclining seating,
including chaise lounges and pods seating. IPIC Theaters currently
operates 8 restaurant locations and 15 dine-in theater locations
with 116 screens in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois,
Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington.
Accountable for providing guests with friendly and prompt
service while taking ticket reservations in person and over the
- Greet guests in a friendly, genuine way and answer questions
with firm knowledge about movie times and seating.
- Provide guests with in depth membership information and
pricing. Answer all questions in a timely manner while making the
guest feel comfortable.
- Use reservation system and seating chart according to IPIC
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests,
prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Build a relationship that makes guests want to return.
- Use hospitable farewell techniques to say goodbye/thank you to
- Secure payments and process through the POS in a timely
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months
experience in food service/hospitality/sales.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow
team members and management to provide exceptional guest
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and
shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling,
lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify
Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its
Keywords: IPIC Theaters, LLC - Boca Raton, Florida, Boca Raton , Guest Service, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!