Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community
inspired, passion-driven full time Signature Lifestyle Specialist
(Luxury Leasing Associate) with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our
mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment
community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by
delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and
Responsible for working in teams, focusing on leasing apartments
throughout the country. As an SLS, you will be taking all incoming
phone calls that are leasing related and all walk ins that come in
that are interested in leasing a new home.
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of
our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in
managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
The employee will be working out of Boca Vue, our brand new
upscale luxury residential apartment community located in Boca
Raton, FL 33428.
Candidates with luxury lease-up experience are strongly
The position is full time, full employee benefits available. The
hours for the position are a combination of days, Monday-Friday
from 9:00am - 6:00pm, and Saturday/Sunday from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
The ability to work weekends during lease-up are essential and
Competitive base/hourly rate of bay (to be discussed during
interview process), and eligible for monthly Lease-Up/Renewal
SUMMARY: The Specialists will be working in teams, focusing on
leasing apartments throughout our luxury sector. As an SLS, you
will be taking all incoming phone calls that are leasing related
and all walk ins that come in that are interested in leasing a new
home. You are also responsible for resident satisfaction and may be
asked to participate in management activities.
- Communicate knowledgeably about clients' properties to exceed
- Answer leasing calls, record call results and document
- Create and distribute marketing materials.
- Communicate effectively to develop and maintain strong client
- Know available spaces, answer questions, overcome
- Excel in a professional, performance driven, fast and fun team
- Demonstrate highly motivated, high energy sales with excellent
closing skills, creative thinking, and the ability to
enthusiastically communicate with prospects in every
- Adapt to the needs and personality of each prospect.
EDUCATION: High school diploma; GED or Trade School; Associate
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years minimum luxury leasing experience,
mid-rise experience preferred.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated phone sales and customer service skills.
- A team player with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
- Extremely responsive, courteous, reliable, energetic and upbeat
- Strong attention to follow up technique.
- Performance driven.
- Enjoys working in a high energy, fast paced, new business
- Embraces growth and change.
- Solves problems and is reliable, self-starting.
- Extremely professional.
- Has a personable and caring phone voice.
- Plays well in a customer focused, team environment.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Sales and marketing plan experience a plus.
May be required to have a valid Driver's License in communities
with golf carts.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term
disability, 401(k), and other numerous additional coverage options
including pet insurance. In addition, we offer programs that
employees can take advantage of such as student loan repayments,
tuition reimbursement, and sabbatical leaves. Employees are also
eligible for paid time off and vacation time and as you continue to
grow with the company, you will earn more vacation time!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one
of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd
like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit
our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.