Company: SBA Communications Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who We Are
SBA Communications (SBA) is an industry leader in providing the
wireless infrastructure that makes communication work, with a track
record of growth throughout the Americas, South Africa and
Southeast Asia. Our purpose is to enable the communications that
are essential in connecting people. We are listed on NASDAQ under
the symbol SBAC and our organization is part of the S&P 500.
SBA is also one of the top 20 Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
based on market capitalization.
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where
differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our
most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical
standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we
prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We
innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we
go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our
clients and to each other. We enjoy each other's company and we
work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are
committed to our team members current and evolving needs through
our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to
provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall
well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. We enable
our team members to stay healthy with medical, dental and vision
insurance options. We help our team members navigate their path
towards financial security through our 401K Retirement Plan, Global
Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs. Additionally,
we provide Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement and many
other impactful benefits.
Your Next Career Opportunity - Zoning Administrator II
Assist the Zoning Manager in the planning and coordination of
activities necessary to secure zoning approval of communication
facilities and due diligence for the acquisition of communication
What You Will Do - Primary Responsibilities
- Zoning Due Diligence Process for Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Create and prepare zoning information data forms for all
acquired communication towers for review and approval by the zoning
- Provide zoning assistance to M&A for communication towers
proposed for purchase.
- Compile existing zoning documentation and/or obtain outstanding
zoning documentation from regulatory jurisdictions to complete due
- Coordinate with regulatory jurisdictions to provide solutions
to complete zoning due diligence such as final inspections, expired
permits and code enforcement issues.
- Compose applicable zoning due diligence letter for
jurisdictional sign off when zoning documentation is not
- Establish and maintain the Property Management Database
structure page for newly purchased communication facilities and
input zoning data.
- Maintain "Letter of Appreciation" Program
Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Zoning Applications
- Project management for sites requiring zoning approval renewals
using CRM Zoning software.
- Conduct research to obtain appropriate Code of Ordinance
requirements for the construction, ongoing collocation or
modification opportunities for communication facilities. Research
to include online inquiries and direct communication with the
- Assist with preparation of all necessary zoning applications
and supporting documentation including written site description,
justification for site plans and sketches, map, photo simulations
and public hearing notification.
- Coordinate with jurisdiction as necessary.
- Prepare drafts of zoning correspondence to jurisdictions.
- Requests for zoning information for tower modifications, i.e.
Drop/Swap, Lighting Changes, Tower Extensions, Compound
Conduct research to obtain appropriate jurisdiction requirements
for proposed changes to include lighting, fencing and permitting
requirements. Research includes both online inquiries and direct
communication with the jurisdictional websites.
- Create forms to track status of sites.
- Provide administrative assistance such as check requests,
Federal Express preparation, etc.
Create electronic copies of non-user friendly jurisdiction
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You'll Need - Qualifications & Requirements
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- and 0-2 years of customer service/administrative support
Keywords: SBA Communications Corporation, Boca Raton , Zoning Administrator, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!