Healthcare Recruiter (Home Health)
Company: LHC Group
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Remote Telecommute Recruiter is responsible for delivering
all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. Also,
for the development of local and national recruiting plans,
employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as
developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
As a Recruiter with LHC Group, you will:
- Provide your hiring managers and regional leaders with
recruitment efforts, process and status of open requisitions.
- Responsible for recruitment plan development and
- Act as a liaison with third party agencies, hiring managers and
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on your recruitment
- Use recruitment tools and resources to fill openings quickly
with qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications
for the open positions.
- Provide solutions for creative sourcing and recruitment
- Give presentations to increase awareness of the company.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years of related recruiter experience.
- Has previous experience in staffing positions that match job
- Has good understanding of the health care industry, the company
and its competitors.
- Has performed full life cycle recruiting, to include
pre-closing of candidates.
- Possesses extensive experience in recruiting, HR, compliance
(legal) issues, etc.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Must have a keen understanding of employment law.
- Must possess stellar interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Boca Raton , Healthcare Recruiter (Home Health), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!