Surgery Coordinator for Delray Medical Group
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for all aspects of surgery process including all
verifying insurance; pre-operative certifications and
authorizations; complete necessary hospital forms; scheduling
patient for any pre-operative labs, testing and coordination of
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy,
objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy
Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program
by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed
in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules,
regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that
affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and
reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate
- Triage surgical candidates as required by the physicians
- Work with appropriate hospital personnel to obtain information
as required for surgery scheduling.
- Educate patients about planned surgery.
Required: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working
Required: Minimum of one year working in medical insurance or
healthcare related field. with previous surgery scheduling
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Boca Raton , Surgery Coordinator for Delray Medical Group, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!