Sr. Product Owner
Company: Cross Country Home Services, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Sr. Product Owner
The candidate should have very strong communication skills and
be able to effectively balance multiple priorities. General duties
include working with internal and external senior stakeholders to
determine functional and technology requirements focused on
cross-channel digital experiences from initial customer acquisition
through to service delivery. Qualified candidates will enjoy
working in a fast-paced team environment that is passionate about
their work and the results that contribute to the organization.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and delivery team(s) to
gather functional and non-functional requirements and for
prioritization and unified deliveryand tracking to functional
goals, backlogsand commitments
- Plan and prioritize new product features, stories, epics, and
sprints to ensure effective development of the product or
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and grooming of
the user stories
- Lead product release plans and set expectation for the delivery
of new functionalities
- Partner with UX to deliver wireframes, prototypes and other
design artifacts by providing clear business direction in the form
of user flows, requirements or user stories.
- Establish and evangelize the product roadmap, including
assessment and evaluation of industry tools, trends and
- Identify, develop, and support business process change and
process optimization across business functions such as Marketing,
Finance, Operations, and Technology etc.
- Partnerwith Team andProject Managers to create
cross-enterprisedelivery scope, estimates, dependencies andproject
plans working in a SAFe framework development process
- Conduct current and future gap analysis and coordinate
implementation of changes to existing workflows or
- Correlatedeliveryeffort to business value(helping the business
focus on Value Driven Delivery)- own confirmation of delivered
value/ROI on associated projects
- Identify key customer problems using data, customer feedback
and competitive research to address and define product features,
ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business,
design, and engineering teams to deliver impactful end-to-end
- Maintain relationshipswithvendorsand third-parties required to
deliver solutions, to ensure alignment with the vision, desired
target state, and the benefits they bring to the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Agile Product Owner or Scrum Master preferred
- 3+ years as a Product Owner
- 5+ years experience as a cross-functional business analyst
working within a structured SDLC and Agile delivery model.
- Strong demonstrated experience with the modern web, mobile and
native iOS/Android application development and testing.
- Experience with Digital Marketing Web Tagging and Analytics,
SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, A/B Testing, and Attribution
- Experience performing business process analysis, concepts,
wireframing, user experience design, practices, and procedures of
software requirement gathering.
- Strong understanding of best practices for application
development including knowledge of web development platforms,
databases, and infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
participate in determining objectives of assignment; plan,
schedule, and arrange own activities in accomplishing
- Proficient at preparing the following documents: Scope
Documents, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional Specification,
Process Flow Diagrams, Gap Analysis.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal/external technical
peers and business partners.
- Experience with Domain Specific Languages (Gherkin).
- Experience in Field Service Management (FSM), Case Management,
Insurance / Warranty / Service Industries / Contact Centers is a
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Keywords: Cross Country Home Services, Inc., Boca Raton , Sr. Product Owner, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!