Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend
management (BSM), has been certified as a Great Place to Work by
the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver Value as a Service
by helping our customers maximize their spend under management,
achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa
provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that
connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA,
and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform
provides greater visibility into and control over how companies
spend money. Customers small, medium and large have used the Coupa
platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under
management. Learn more at www.coupa.com . Read more on the Coupa
Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading
provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? Were a company
that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel
our innovation and growth. At Coupa, were building a great company
that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success Obsessive and unwavering commitment to
making customers successful. 2. Focus On Results Relentless focus
on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action. 3.
Strive For Excellence Commitment to a collaborative environment
infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and
- Analyse existing Sales Enablement material and create,
re-design, and deliver memorable learning opportunities for our
- Experience working directly with Product Marketing and Sales
leadership to identify learning needs and objectives.
- Follow a continuous improvement process for training content
including an evaluation method and updates to content as
- Expertise with the following authoring tools: Articulate 360,
Adobe Creative Cloud, SnagIt or Camtasia.
- Experience in professional video software or localization and
accessibility standards a plus.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to
improving the spend management processes of todays dynamic
businesses. Its our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
- 2-3 years experience of sales enablement experience
- 3-4 years of learning development and Instructional Design
experience in a corporate training environment
- Outstanding writing, editing, critical reasoning,
interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical
information, and convert into easily-understandable sales focused
- Demonstrated ability to assess learning needs and develop
media-rich, engaging, and high-impact learning solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design theory,
models, and technical training best practices.
- Experience making elearning exciting, fun, and social.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive
compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health
benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings
plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit
vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an
accrual basis for PTO, catered lunchesAnd much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa
is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for
race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be
Keywords: Coupa, Boca Raton , Instructional Designer, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!