Posted Date: May 20, 2021
- We are now hiring for a CLERK, FRONT DESK position.
- Location: Boca Raton Fl 33431 Note: online applications
- Schedule: FT: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Requirement: Prior reception or concierge experience
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
542283. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps
you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies.
Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for
help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider,
offering leading national business and industry organizations a
comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services,
allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an
optimal professional environment - an environment maintained by an
exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and
standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts
customized facility service strategies to efficiently and
consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly
reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts
in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully
provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance
in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets
and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the
ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and
building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what
matters most: their core businesses.
Summary: Checks guests in and out of the hotel. Resolves
challenges throughout guests' stays. Promotes hotel services and
amenities to guests and upsells products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges each guest with a smile, eye contact
and friendly greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Anticipates guests' service needs by asking questions,
listening to guest preferences and taking action when
- Speaks to guests and coworkers using clear, appropriate and
- Answers telephones using appropriate etiquette, transfers calls
to the right person or department; takes and relays messages.
- Processes all guest check-ins by confirming reservations,
assigning rooms and activating room keys.
- Processes all payment types, including room charges and cash,
check, debit and credit transactions.
- Processes all check-outs; resolves issues related to late
- Answers, records and processes guest calls, messages, requests,
questions and concerns.
- Follows up with guests to ensure issues have been met to their
- Coordinates with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms and
report guest concerns.
- Communicates parking procedures to guests, dispatch bell staff
and valet staff as necessary.
- Provides guests directions and information regarding the
property and local points of interest.
- Runs daily reports, identify any special requests and check
reports for accuracy.
- Assigns rooms according to guest request and preferences
- Completes designated cashier and closing reports in the
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting
- Practices safety standards at all times.
- Complies with record retention, Standard Operating Procedures
and daily responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 542283