Company: University of Miami Health System
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Department of CHDS has an exciting opportunity for an
Administrative Assistant to work in Boca. The Administrative
Assistant performs a variety of clerical functions and office
support activities for the assigned department(s) to facilitate the
efficient operations of the office.
- Supports department and/or department leadership with daily
- Prepares basic reports, charts, budgets and other presentation
- Responds to routine inquiries from external or internal sources
with standard correspondence or other messaging.
- Plans meetings and takes detailed minutes, as needed. Answers
phone calls, provides information to callers or connects callers to
- Schedules appointments and updates calendars.
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations for department
leadership and staff, as needed.
- Composes and types correspondence, such as informative
materials; creates spreadsheets and presentations.
- Greets and provides general support to visitors. Develops and
maintains department filing system.
- Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures
and safeguards University assets.
- High school diploma or equivalent education is
- One year of relevant work experience
Keywords: University of Miami Health System, Boca Raton , Administrative Assistant, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!