Project Manage - Boca Raton
Company: KLM Careers
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Project Manage - Boca Raton
Candidate could either work from Miami, FL or Boca Raton,
SCS Engineers is an employee-owned environmental consulting and
contracting firm that designs and implements sustainable
environmental solutions. We just celebrated our
50thanniversary as a company on April 1, 2020! Our core
capabilities are: solid and hazardous waste management, landfill
gas, environmental due-diligence and assessment, brownfields
redevelopment , site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory
compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for
protecting our air, water, and soil. Our employees take pride in
their work, and together, we have the singular vision to be the
environmental firm of choice for clients and our employee owners.
If you thrive in a friendly, collaborative company and desire
dynamic and challenging work among a team of innovative
individuals, then SCS is the place for you. Are you up for the
SCS Engineers is seeking an energetic, forward-thinking
environmental project manager with a strong technical presence in
our Miami, FL office, to assist in managing, our environmental
group. This position will offer the right person significant
opportunities for leadership and growth within SCS. This individual
would provide leadership, direction and coordination for regional
projects and clients and would interact with senior managers in
developing planning initiatives. He or she would also train and
supervise department staff and write/review technical reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing scopes of work and budgets, managing, and executing
Phase I and II environmental site assessments, groundwater
monitoring programs, soil and groundwater remedial actions,
environmental compliance auditing and permitting, and related
environmental services with senior oversight.
- Communicating with clients, third party and regulatory agents
regarding project status, schedules and compliance issues.
- Ensuring adherence to client and corporate contract
specifications in all activities including health, safety,
security, and environment.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering or scientific
problems and methods, and represents the company in conferences to
resolve important questions, and plans and coordinates work.
- Management of projects should include lead technical person,
client contact, scheduling of personnel, and other management
duties such as projecting manpower requirements, billing
projections, invoicing, and accounts receivable management.
- Mentoring and development of staff
- Assisting Project Director organize and contribute to business
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Environmental
Engineering, Geology or related field required.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience required. Experience
must include hands-on field and office based activities in
environmental consulting. Specific experience on solid or hazardous
waste management, industrial projects, groundwater assessments and
landfill compliance monitoring/ reporting is a plus. Experience in
South Florida is preferred.
- Must be well versed in water quality, environmental regulations
and environmental assessment/remediation.
- Demonstrated experience in project development.
- Professional Certification (EIT/PE/PG/CIH) preferred and
current OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training a plus.
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player with great
communication, strong technical writing skills, analytical,
organizational, and time management skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: KLM Careers, Boca Raton , Project Manage - Boca Raton, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!