Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Youve got to
- Love our brand, customers and teams and take every opportunity
to shout it from the mountaintop.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to whats
happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals as well as
holding teams to the same standard.
- Be curious and color outside the lines to unearth value in
- Try new things, embrace convictions and champion new
- Manage strong feelings and stress with a clear mind.
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt nimbly and have the elbow grease to
drive initiatives to completion.
- Be able to bounce back quickly, post setback.
Well want you to
- Act as a business owner with an emotional connection to
everything in the store and profitability top of mind.
- Start each day focused on the one or two things that will have
the greatest impact on the business.
- Guide the team through the clutter, keeping everyones eyes on
what they can change or influence.
- Hold everyone accountable to customer connections and
orchestrate sublime experiences.
- Facilitate seamless transitions between touch and digital
- Assess data and customer relationships quickly to personalize
- Always ask Why? ensure team efforts align with our values and
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and key
- Have a nose for talent, finding the best people in the least
likely of places.
- Build a rich and relevant team that reflects the communities we
- Ensure talent availability supports optimal scheduling.
- Provide feedback to influence a curated product assortment that
speaks to the local community.
- Diffuse high-tension situations quickly while maintaining
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way,
- Have a bachelors degree or equivalent combo of education and
- Have 5 or more years of management experience with similar
- Have a voice, tailor your communication to the audience and
write succinctly and professionally.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with
industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry
and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to
Before we wrap,
a word about a few of our way cool perks
Amazing discounts on clothes and
accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical
prescription coverage (even for part time managers) and
We are committed to
affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental
disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules
Keywords: Talent, Boca Raton , Director, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!