Cashier M-F - 6:30am-3pm- Occasional weekends as needed - Boca Raton
Company: Trustbridge, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
thought about Trustbridge?
Since 1978, Hospice of Palm Beach
County, Hospice of Broward County and Hospice by the Sea have cared
for 200,000 families in South Florida. These three hospices are now
one branch of Trustbridge, a community nonprofit that provides
support for families facing serious illness 24 hours a day. Our
other services include palliative medicine, caregiver support and
At Trustbridge, we consider our employees
our greatest resource. Our appreciation is shown in many ways,
including the wide range of comprehensive benefits we offer.
Trustbridge benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO package
Provides customer service while operating
cash register and maintaining dining room area. Prepares
and serves food items for cafeteria and catering. Acts as
part of a team unit and is cross trained to cover stewarding and
dietary assistant responsibilities.
- Ability to count and perform arithmetic with and without the
use of a calculator
- One or more years’ experience in a cash handling
- One or more years’experience in commercial foodservice
- Works well with others and is flexible
- Requires a valid Florida driver's license, ability to drive, a
good driving record and automobile insurance.
- Professional Requirements:
- Ability to provide outstanding face to face customer
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
in the English language.
Keywords: Trustbridge, Inc., Boca Raton , Cashier M-F - 6:30am-3pm- Occasional weekends as needed - Boca Raton, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!