Company: Hinge LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB TITLE: Technology Director
The Technology Director will be primarily responsible for
supporting the Company's Communications new business areas, from a
technology, portfolio and solutions perspective. The Director will
be responsible for product / solution development, product /
solution validation and engagement with clients to actively promote
the Compnay's products and solutions in new business areas.
Additional focus areas include but are not limited to leading
network design activities, engaging with Company clients,
validating solutions and pilots and providing technical support
during project delivery
- Develop product / solution
offering for the Company's new business areas including Tower Data
Centers, Private LTE / 5G Networks, Energy Infrastructure and other
- Develop detailed requirement
specifications for products/solutions and continuously update based
on feedback from stakeholders.
- Develop and lead vendor
RFPs/RFQs for products as per requirement specifications
- Run customer pilots and lab
testing to validate proposed products and solutions.
- Develop technical product
specifications and value argumentation for products/solutions in
new business areas.
- Develop client presentations and
engage with external and internal clients to develop business.
- Develop client proposals and
respond to RFPs from technical, financial and operational
- Lead network design and
dimensioning activities during sales and project phase,
- CBRS / Private LTE Radio Network
solutions, Tower Site Products, Energy Solutions, Tower Data
Center, Element Management Systems.
- Other projects and duties as
- To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
- The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelors degree in Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field of study.
- Masters degree / MBA preferred
in related field of study.
- 7+ years experience in Wireless
Telecommunications / Datacenters working with Product / Solutions
Management or equivalent.
- 7+ years experience with LTE /
5G Radio Network Product / Solution Management spanning Hardware,
Software and Site Products.
- 7+ years experience with Tower
LTE Site Solutions and / or Data Centers design.
- Demonstrated knowledge and
intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite
software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to read, analyze, and
interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and
- Ability to provide clear,
concise and professional communication to employees at all levels
across the organization.
- Effective verbal and written
communication skills. Ability to tailor content to the level and
experience of the audience.
- Ability to use multiple channels
or means to communicate important messages (i.e. memos, meetings,
- Effective facilitation and
interpersonal skills. Ability to facilitate individual or group
- Attention to detail. Ability to
develop accurate written materials.
- Ability to utilize graphics and
other aids to clarify complex or technical information.
- Ability to speak Spanish a
- Strong analytical / mathematical
skills and ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to define and prioritize
problems, collect and organize data, establish facts and draw valid
conclusions and projections.
- Ability to think critically,
utilizing a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Ability to weigh costs,
benefits, risks, and chances for success, in making well informed
- Ability to anticipate
implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate
action in preparation of possible contingencies.
- Ability to apply principles of
logical and scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and
- Ability to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to define problems,
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit,
sitting 90% of the day.
- Manual dexterity to input data
into the computer, the calculator and operate equipment listed
- Visual ability correctable to
- Ability to respond verbally in a
clear, concise and professional manner in person and over the
Keywords: Hinge LLC, Boca Raton , Technology Director, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!