Company: Camp Recovery
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking to add a motivated Admissions Coordinator to join
our Admissions Team! Wellness Resource Center is a 54-bed treatment
center providing services to adults at a PHP and IOP level of care.
Wellness is located in north Boca Raton, Florida. Visit our website
Wellness Resource Center provides a comprehensive package of
benefits for our coordinators. Current benefits include:
* Competitive hourly rate
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance and more
* 401(k) plan and other benefits
* Excellent training program
* Established facility that has been in continuous operation since
1994 and is operated by an international healthcare corporation
operating in 40 states.
* Paid Time Off
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have a full-time admission coordinator position available for
day shift. Shifts are 8-hours, 5 days per week with frequent
overtime opportunities. The Admissions Coordinator position does
have on-call duties on the weekend on a rotation schedule.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR:
* Review prospective admissions against approved admission
criteria, policies and procedures.
* Initiate contact to gather required clinical and demographic data
from patient and other sources.
* Respond promptly to inquiry calls.
* Schedule assessments.
* Conduct pre-admission assessments.
* Assist prospective patients and significant others in seeking
* Refer inquiries to other agencies and community resources when
not appropriate for facility assistance or admission.
* Coordinate with referral sources.
* Coordinate transportation arrangements for patients.
* Responsible for maintaining all the documentation involved with
the admissions process.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Boca Raton , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!