Post Closing Shipper
Company: Np Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Post-Closing Shipper
Reports To: Post-Closing/Shipping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Post Closing
Summary: Responsible for shipping closed loan packages to the
end investor within specified timeframes for quick purchase.
THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE. THIS PERSON MUST REPORT TO
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Receives loan documents after loan closing and provides
follow-up for missing or delayed packages or documents.
- Reviews/Scrubs closed loan packages prior to loan
- Index images after funding for Shipping package and company
- Delivering closed loan packages and full submission package to
the specified investors within company time frames pending on
- Executes submission forms to attach to loan files and ensures
their accuracy depending on loan delegation.
- Other assigned tasks or responsibilities that may not be
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills Planning and
Decision-making Communication skills
Persuasiveness Influencing and leading
Negotiation Conflict management
Adaptability Stress tolerance
Degree: Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Encompass
experience preferred. Prior 3-5 years of post-closing shipper or
related experience required.
This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida
Keywords: Np Inc, Boca Raton , Post Closing Shipper, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!