Company: Mc Kim & Creed
Location: boca raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and
foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great
talent, we've also created an environment where each individual can
grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we've
created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble
organization. That's what our clients want. That's why we succeed.
Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of
facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth's finite
water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources.
Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed
to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that
lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping
communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you
want to work at a company that will help you become the best you
can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
- Provides technical and design services focused on water
treatment plant operations and processes.
- Provides technical support services for sustainable water
supply, treatment, and distribution systems.
- Responsibilities include: conduct engineering evaluations using
supply and finished water quality data, prepare various reports,
assist with design drawing development, prepare technical
specifications, and prepare permit submittals for regulatory
- Must be able to work as part of a project team.
- Responsible for various tasks on several concurrent projects
and must be able to follow these tasks through to completion within
the allocated period of time and the monetary budget assigned.
- BS in Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
- MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred.
- FL PE registration required or the ability to acquire a FL PE
license quickly via reciprocity.
- 5-10 years of experience in water treatment, chemistry and
- Experienced with potable reuse preferred.
- Experienced with water quality modeling preferred.
- Technically competent, a team player and good communications
- Must be self-motivated and work independently to complete work
- Have proficient knowledge of conventional and advanced water
treatment processes, water chemistry and modeling in utility design
including stormwater, water and wastewater and good understanding
of current rules and regulations associated with civil design
- Requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor
vehicle and criminal record.
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains
a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Mc Kim & Creed, Boca Raton , Project Engineer, Other , boca raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!