Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LendingOne is a leading private real estate lender headquartered
in Boca Raton, FL. With a strong background in real estate
investing and a history of entrepreneurial success, LendingOne is
focused on building a Fintech Company backed by a team of qualified
and motivated professionals. We specialize in providing loans for
investment properties including residential fix and flips and
residential rentals. LendingOne and its affiliates have extensive
real estate experience and have provided over $1 Billion in real
At LendingOne we view our people as the backbone of our success.
We hire for character and ambition and believe in providing a
platform to our employees that cultivates an environment of mutual
trust, respect and benefit.
We are looking for a detail-oriented professional who will
thrive in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will
enjoy working in a collaborative atmosphere, will possess a team
player mentality and have a proactive nature in ensuring all the
details are paid attention to. The Project Coordinator role is
vital to the team’s success as you are the main point of contact
for several important stakeholders both internally and externally.
The Project Coordinator is a liaison between Sales and Legal
internally and works by phone with investors across the country
ensuring their projects are provided an opportunity to be
This position is ideal for a person who has a desire to work in
project management, who is customer service centric, and who has an
interest in learning about the real estate investing world.
- Works on the LendingOne Operations team as the main point of
contact for assigned clients.
- Compile necessary documents from multiple sources, ensuring a
smooth transition from the time a loan application is submitted to
the time it officially closes with the legal team
- Act as a liaison between multiple parties both internally
(sales, underwriters/ analysts, appraisal and legal teams) and
externally (clients, as the highest priority and third party
- Ability to review submitted loan application from the sales
team for completeness and accuracy
- Manage a pipeline of dozens of loan applications - collect
required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing
- Ensure the information obtained is accurate for each file. Some
ability to analyze data will be required
- Conduct preliminary due diligence on the application –verifying
client’s credit and conducting a background check
- Provide timely and frequent status updates of progress of the
loan application to clients and all parties involved in the loan
- Ability to pay strong attention to details and perform
successfully under tight deadlines
- Work closely with the Credit Analyst/ Underwriter to assist
with clearing certain conditions on each file
- When ready, confirm closing date and time and facilitate in a
successful hand off to the legal/ closing team
- Minimum 2 years in a professional environment, particularly in
a coordination or project management role with a heavy focus on
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent interruptions
with calmness and courtesy
- Proven ability of record keeping and file management
- Positive attitude, high energy and successful team player
- Prior experience in any real estate capacity is helpful, but
- Strong computer skills, high rate of literacy and ambition to
- Competitive earnings, dependent on experience
- Training and career development with growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and
vision, all subsidized by the company.
- Casual and fun work environment!
LendingOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital
Keywords: LendingOne, Boca Raton , Project Coordinator, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!