Montessori Certified Toddler Teacher
Company: Montessori Unlimited
Location: Boca raton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Montessori school has been proudly serving our community for
many years. With trained, dedicated educators (some with decades of
experience), we provide an authentic Montessori experience in an
early education setting. With mixed-age classrooms and carefully
curated Montessori materials, we embrace the authentic Montessori
Method, as we guide young learners toward the future, so they
become innovative thinkers, good citizens, and able leaders.
Montessori in Boca Raton is Hiring
Come Grow With Us!
As early education leaders, we're influencing the next
generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact
on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our
regional offices and main headquarters, you'll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
- Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think
creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate
their natural desire to learn.
- Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and
competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all
licensing guidelines and implementing all company
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Montessori Certification
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, preferably
a Montessori school
- Associate's degree, AMS/AMI or a MACTE accredited training
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
Your neighborhood Montessori school is supported by Montessori
Unlimited, a nationwide network of authentic Montessori schools. As
part of Learning Care Group-a community of inspired, bold,
dedicated individuals-we invite you to be a difference maker. Here,
you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open,
friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to make a
strong, lasting, positive impact on children? Then join Montessori
Unlimited, where we know our best asset is our people. We've made a
commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive
offering that exceeds expectations. That means competitive
compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits, and
retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it's simple:
Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and develop
difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your
potential, and support your growth, to be an inspiring, innovative
force that prepares children for the future.
Keywords: Montessori Unlimited, Boca Raton , Montessori Certified Toddler Teacher, Other , Boca raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!