Sr. Finishing Product Specialist
Company: Canon USA
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Location: US-FL-Boca RatonRequisition ID: 24486Category:
MarketingPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Leads out on the development and execution of a multi-million
dollar partner finishing solution business and relationships to
support Canon Solutions America's production print solutions
including but not limited to cutsheet, continuous feed, toner and
inkjet market knowledge for transaction, direct mail, commercial
print, packaging and label market with the abilty to develop
end-to-end solutions. Executes on the PPS and Marketing strategies
for finishing (pre/post-processing) product marketing programs and
assists with field escalation activities across the Americas,
always working in conjunction with printer product marketing
managers to collaboratively partner with external suppliers.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the finishing
marketing plan ensuring alignment to the overall corporate
strategies and objectives requiring the ability to foster strong
relationships with the finishing partners, factory headquarters and
the printer and software product managers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining partner relationships
including contract negotiation, pricing and programs, upholding
finishing partners to agreed upon SLAs, co-marketing with partners,
assisting with partner product evolution and full awareness of
partner roadmaps and strategies.
- Responsible for developing new application and market
opportunities, including but not limited to the TDM, Commercial
Print, Corporate and Packaging/Label markets in support of opening
new markets, driving new volume growth and revenue
- Manages and reports on new finishing solution product
introductions and the product lifecycle for existing products
through the Product Management Team (PMT) process by applying
marketing principles including target market and application
definition, product structure and pricing.
- Ensures delivery and execution of the marketing programs and
sales tools, product structure, pricing and service structure to
our systems and communicates the results to our sales force.
Integration of new partner solutions into corporate sales tools and
regularly maintains to ensure information is updated on a timely
- Requires the ability to provide professional finishing
presentations to customers and executive management for all
finishing partner (pre/post-processing) solutions and end-to-end
- Provides consultation across a wide customer base on how
world-class end-to-end solutions are enabled to drive business
success for customers.
- Ensures fast and accurate communication with field sales to
support sales activities. This will also include field escalations
that support service activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Printing, a
related technical major, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- Requires experience in inkjet, direct mail, commercial print and
- Experience in sales, marketing, research and development, or
solution management specifically focused on inkjet finishing
solutions in the printing industry.
- Requires experience in partnership contract negotiations
- Requires experience in managing multi-million dollar business
- Technical aptitude required
- May require up to 30% travel (valid driver's license and
acceptable driving record necessary) including overnight stays.
- Must have solid Microsoft Office Suite skills
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc-- brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, Boca Raton , Sr. Finishing Product Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!