Vice President, Operations, Services and Supply Chain
Description A. Job Summary:
Job Title: Vice President, Operations, Services & Supply
Chain, Keter NA
Reports to Title: President Keter NA
FLSA Status: Exempt
B. Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The Vice President, Operations, Services & Supply Chain reports
to the President of Keter NA and serves as an integral member of
the senior leadership team. The role:
· Supports NA Domestic Plant Operations (which report to BU
leads) via functional leadership in Safety, Procurement, and
· Leads Customer/Consumer Service for both import and
· Leads Sales Operations/Compliance
The position provides the leadership, management and vision
necessary to ensure that the designated support functions are
operating efficiently and effectively, and appropriately supporting
the plants in each business unit. Will be responsible for
developing and refining processes, procedures and performance
metrics to support business growth and to ensure operating
efficiency. The VP, OS&S will be responsible for developing,
monitoring and evaluating regional strategy with the NA President
and Business Unit leaders with emphasis on enhancing business
performance. The VP OS&S will help define and consolidate
business strategy and turn strategic plans into tactical business
operations in their designated areas of responsibility.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
· Provide day-to-day guidance in support of the organization’s
mission, goals and core values.
· Responsible for driving the successful execution of programs
that will enhance profitability and productivity in designated
areas of responsibility.
· Responsible for establishing internal and external processes
and KPI’s for the support areas and for their measurement and
· Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of
effective cross-functional and cross-business unit strategies and
· Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement
plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and
people designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the
· Ensure that company has the proper operational controls,
administrative and reporting procedures to meet operational and
· Hire, motivate and lead a high-performance management team;
attract, recruit and retain members of the team; provide effective
coaching for optimal performance.
· Foster a focused, success-oriented, accountable environment
within the company.
· Communicate effectively and proactively with all
· Ensure the effective implementation of the Company’s Quality
· Effectively manage and mitigate company risk and ensure
compliance with all legal requirements.
· Conduct meaningful proactive analysis to improve key business
decisions in designated areas of responsibility.
C. Job Specifications—Skills and Competencies:
The successful candidate must have a proven track record and
broad business background having been responsible for the
identified functional areas. Must have strong business and
financial acumen, preferably in a manufacturing organization with
revenue of least $300M. Must be a “hands on” leader, capable of
quickly assessing situations, developing plans of action, and
seeing them through to successful completion. The ideal candidate
should have high emotional intelligence and the following:
· Skill in assessing, developing, reengineering, and
recommending operational and organizational procedures
· High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and related
· Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations
· Hands-on leader with a strong commitment to developing team
· Ability to develop, implement and follow through on detailed
business goals and objectives
· Strong negotiating skills
· A collaborative working style, able to work in a highly
matrixed organization, successful at working cross functionally
with plant operations, and all other stakeholders including those
in different regions globally
· Team player with a competitive spirit to excel and the ability
to influence and motivate others.
D. Education, Training and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or
Finance from an accredited institution, MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a similar capacity is
required. This could include General Management, or plant
operations leadership experience.
· Strong capability in the designated areas of Logistics and
Warehousing, Quality, Procurement, Customer and Consumer Service,
Sales Operations and Safety.
· Experience in consumer products manufacturing preferred.
· Experience with a PE owned firm preferred