Crate and Barrel is America's leading home specialty retailer,
world-renowned for design, value and customer service. Our
award-winning, architectural stores are crisp, clean, light, and
filled with unique, contemporary design. And our customers tend to
be just as fun as our sales associates. In fact many of our
associates were customers first. So your days will be spent in good
company. Join our holiday team. It's our busiest time of year and
we have stock positions available.
• Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer
curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, buy online pickup in
store, in a timely manner.
• Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform
assigned inventory duties.
• Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an
organized and efficient stockroom.
• Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the
sales floor to engage customers and associates with the
• Assist with ensuring product and displays on the sales floor
are stocked appropriately and available for customers to
• Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company
standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and
• Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to
customer questions, process payments, and involve higher level
management, as appropriate.
• Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and
• Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety
following the guidelines provided by management or the Human
Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy
• Lead by example and support store management in holding self
and others accountable for store profitability and operational
• Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive
selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product
expertise, as needed.
• Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions,
offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers, as
• Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities
and demonstrations, as needed.
• Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experienced
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent
• Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
• Good communication skills, basic math
• Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with
• Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend
after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this
job posting should not be construed to contain every
function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an
associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other
related functions as assigned.