Data Warehouse Developer - SSAS
Boca Raton, FL
As Data Warehouse Developer, you will design, develop, and
support data warehouse projects. Data marts are a great way to
collaborate with your teammates and you will need to design data
marts to describe information stored per department for data
warehousing needs. Your regular day will include T-SQL coding,
writing MDX queries for OLAP, and .net code for AMO.
- Create, support, and enhance SSAS.
- Handle large volumes of data and automate calculating of key
business metrics, planning, and forecasting through OLAP cube
design, creation, and performance tuning.
- Create visual design of data marts to represent stored
information for marketing, finance, operations, and supply chain
departments' data warehousing needs.
- Automate multidimensional analysis through use of OLAP and MDX
queries in data warehouse.
- Pull data from various OLTP databases via ETL/SSIS.
- Write complex queries that include aggregation.
- Interface with SaaS reporting tools such as PowerBI to provide
connectivity to on-prem and cloud sources with direct queries and
periodic data refreshes for data visualization, analytics, and OLAP
- Support T-SQL and stored procedures as needed.
- Write .net code for creating OLAP cube and objects.
- Work within MS Azure SQL data warehouse to manage cloud
storage and workload flexibility.
- Expertise in SSAS, data warehouse design, data marts, and SQL
- Ability to write .net code for SSAS administration for
Analysis Management Objects.
- Write MDX queries for OLAP cubes.