Ref ID: 01000-9502650406
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $35.00 to $50.00 hourly
Responsible for providing development, testing and maintenance
for applications and databases, as part of an Agile team using .NET
C#, SQL, MongoDB and other technologies.
• Develop software components using .NET C# and other
technologies by following requirements documents provided.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing
documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
and clear code.
• Use engineering practices that compliment an Agile approach
for test driven development, source branching strategies and
• Write detailed design specifications based on architecture
• Help to identify and resolve bugs occurring in software
• Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives,
initiatives and performance.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies
and object-oriented environments.
• Understands functional design requirements.
• Assists in physical and logical database design.
• Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge
base and proficiencies.
• Follow development best practices and defined coding
• Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
• Communicate effectively with other disciplines within the
• Work closely with lead software engineer to implement provided
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Minimum Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering or related field. • Minimum of 2 years working
experience building software components. • Solid understanding of
object-oriented programming concepts. • Solid understanding of
relational database design and querying concepts. Preferably using
MS SQL databases. • Experience with Visual Studio, .NET framework
and C#. • Familiarity with version control concepts (preferably
GIT). • Microsoft certifications are a plus. • Experience with
MongoDB is a plus. • Experience with SSIS and SSRS is a plus. •
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to
work successfully work as an individual and team contributor.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the
best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From
roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and
operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career
opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching
technology and global network with local market expertise help you
find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities —
fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging
opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training
to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee
programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the
communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on
FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job
now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized
to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian
job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of