Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job Category: Non IT
Duration: 5-6 months
Provide support to the Compensation Department in the design,
development and implementation of compensation programs consistent
with company objectives.
- Provide analytical support in the design, delivery and
administration of a variety of compensation programs, to include
policies and procedures, salary planning, salary structures, bonus
- Assist with the evaluation of new and existing positions,
including reviewing job descriptions and recommending appropriate
pay grade assignments and exemption status.
- Develop new and revised job profiles through interviews and
questionnaires; maintain a tracking system to ensure completion of
all job profiles in a timely fashion; maintain all profiles in an
orderly and efficient manner.
- Interpret survey salary data and perform analysis.
- Maintain Compensation reference materials in an orderly and
- Assist other Compensation Analysts as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Experience with Oracle Human Resource Management System
- Ability to research and analyze compensation data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or other related field.
- 5+ years related experience required
- CCP preferred
BS degree in Finance, Human Resources or a related field. Must
possess 5+ years of exp. in market pricing, strong analytical
skills, attention to detail and excellent oral and written
communication skills as well as intermediate to advanced Excel
skills are required. CCP is desirable.
Primarily will study and analyze all job levels within the
organization, evaluate jobs using established evaluation plan(s),
market pricing using survey data, determine grade, and prepare
documentation of the evaluation. May also work on other
compensation initiatives such as annual merit, incentive plans
(sales and broad based), and M&A integration.
If you fit these requirements – please reach out to us now!
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability