We are recruiting Customer Service Representatives in our
inbound customer service Call Centers in Boca Raton, Florida. This
position requires a college degree or a FINRA Series 6 license, and
offers a competitive starting salary, overtime earnings, plus
annual bonus earning potential. This is an excellent opportunity to
launch your career in the financial services industry with a
reputable, financially stable company. This is not a sales
position, the focus of this position is to service the accounts of
our existing customers. This is a full-time opportunity with an
exceptional benefits package that starts on the very first day of
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative can
include the following:
• Respond to incoming calls, answer questions relating to
Company products; answer questions relating to withdrawals.
• Perform on-line data entry for transfers, allocations and
withdrawal requests from participants and contract holders,
ensuring that the transactions are executed correctly. Perform on
line data entry for transfers, exchanges and redemptions requests
for Institutional Fund Shareholders. Update Contact Management
Systems (CMS) as required.
• Process phone withdrawals accurately, validate withdrawal
claims and requests; submit them to the Processing Center
accurately and timely. Perform on-line data entry based on
validated phone requests.
• Process withdrawal requests for participants and contract
holders via withdrawal forms received through mail and e-mail.
Review and validate claim forms and follow up on invalid requests.
Ensure all withdrawal requests are completed accurately and
processed with valid transaction date.
• Process allocation and transfer forms received via mail and
• Process financial and non-financial transaction requests
received via mail and e-mail, and the fulfillment of product,
requests for withdrawal paperwork, and plan literature when
• Assist other internal departments in handling inbound calls
MUTUAL OF AMERICA is a financial services company, headquartered
in New York City, with over $21 billion in assets, celebrating over
70 years in business. Since 1945, Americans have turned to Mutual
of America to help plan for their retirement and meet their
long-term financial objectives. Today, as in the past, Mutual of
America remains financially strong and continues to be rated among
the strongest life insurance companies in the industry by the major
independent rating agencies.
We deliver retirement savings products and services to both
small and mid-size group organizations and their employees. We have
never lost sight of the needs of the people who depend on us every
day to help safeguard their retirement savings. From our investment
philosophy to our dedication to providing personal service, our
Mission is to help individuals preserve and grow their assets for
their future financial security.
COMPENSATION: Starting salary of $40,000 to $43,000, depending
on experience, plus overtime earnings. Annual bonus earning
potential currently targeted at 15% of salary, with potential up to
22.5% of salary.
BENEFITS: Our exceptional benefits starts on the very first day
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Life Insurance
• 18 Annual Leave Days
• 9 Company-paid Holidays
• and more!
Mutual of America is an equal opportunity employer.
• Bachelor’s college degree preferred.
• FINRA Series 6 license, or must obtain this license within 90
days of start date (we pay all costs for study materials and
• Minimum of one year of Customer Service experience
• Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written and
• Ability to multi-task and organize and prioritize work.
• Must be able to work rotating shift hours: Monday to Friday, a
40-hour work week.
• Must be able to work required overtime, evening hours when
needed (paid overtime).
• Must be able to work required, occasional Saturdays, from 9:30
a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (paid overtime).
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.