Our client in Fort Lauderdale, FL is searching for a Bookkeeper
to join a growing organization. Responsibilities will include: post
journal entries, perform balance sheet reconciliations and assist
with month-end and year-end close processes. This individual should
be a team player, but must be able to work independently.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist with month-end close process
• Post journal entries
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with audits as needed
• Assist with year-end close process
• Provide financial reports as needed
• Proficient in advanced Excel
• Strong communication skills
Ideal Candidate Requirements / Preferred background:
• MUST HAVE:
• Property Accountant Background / Expereince
• HUD experience
• Someone who can create financial reports, manage cash flow,
understands payables and receivables, and general accounting, and
can do year end Journal entries and manage property accounting
Interested and qualified candidates only. Please apply now.
BrilliantTM is a leading staffing and search firm specializing
in the fields of finance, accounting, and information technology.
BrilliantTM represents businesses of all sizes from Fortune 500
companies to small, privately held entities. We staff qualified
candidates into a broad range of industries, including
manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, consumer products,
financial services, professional services, retail, real estate, not
for profit, and more.