About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing
Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South
Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial
staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied
Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Our client, a leading global provider of high quality,
innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions is
currently seeking to hire a Senior Analyst, Benefits and HRIS
Specialist. They manufacture, market and sell a comprehensive line
of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate
flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related
products for the professional installer and do-it-yourselfer.
Founded in 1979, they are headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with
offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company
committed to excellence and integrity, we would love to hear from
The Senior Analyst, Benefits and HRIS Specialist will lead and
manage all benefit programs and processes for North America in
alignment with the organization's overall strategic objectives and
competitive Total Rewards practices.
• Administer benefit programs, including all health and welfare
programs and retirement plans.
• Analyze current benefits, evaluate usage, services, coverage,
effectiveness, cost, plan experience, and competitive trends in
benefit programs, and makes recommendations for plan enhancements
to ensure programs are in line with market practices, competitive,
and in compliance with statutory requirements.
• Collaborate on and successfully execute all benefits related
to Annual Enrollment and Year-End activities.
• Plan and administer open enrollment to include employee
communications, open enrollment meetings and webinars, and
processing of enrollments through the HRIS system.
• Create and maintain all benefits related communications and
materials including documentation for all processes within the
• Manage participants and plans across multiple states and
partner with cross-functional teams.
• Work closely with employees to ensure they understand their
options between various benefit packages offered by the
• Provide high level customer service to employees assisting
with benefits questions and problems.
• Partner with insurance providers, brokers, and other benefit
vendors to ensure best practices and return on investment.
• Assist in the evaluation of all benefit programs, including
plan design, vendor relationships, and benefit cost tracking to
provide a competitive program of benefit options that attract and
retain employees and remain cost-effective for the
• Participate as the subject-matter expert for various strategic
benefit initiatives and key projects.
• Develop, monitor, and work within approved benefits
• Monitor regulatory guidelines including but not limited to
ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, DOL, IRS and Health Care Reform legislation to
ensure policies and procedures are in compliance.
• Develop and generate various HR reports related to benefits
and compensation programs to support key HR processes and
• Maintain an expertise in the HRIS reporting function and
analyze data for HR and/or business units.
• Audit monthly vendor bills for accuracy, retrieve and analyze
information needed to process benefit invoices, create self-insured
invoices, submit invoices to accounting for payment and any needed
employee deduction adjustments to payroll for processing.
• On-board new hires, process change requests, and perform
• Process FMLA requests and Worker’s Compensation claims in
compliance with statutory regulations.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or a related field, plus five (5) or more years of experience in
the analysis, design, and administration of benefit programs.
• Experience working with wellness programs and in leave
management programs preferred.
• Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Senior
Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Professional Human
Resources (PHR), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), and/or
Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification highly
• Knowledgeable about FMLA qualifications and guidelines
• Experience with HRIS systems; Paylocity experience is a
• Advanced analytical skills/systems analysis capabilities
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter able to work effectively in a fast-paced team
• Demonstrated capability to work across
• Strong organizational skills
• Process improvement methodologies is a plus
• International benefit administration experience a plus
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in
Boca Raton, FL
• Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
• Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing
• Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation
• Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is