Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete
Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's
largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has
more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial
construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value
to projects of varying scope and complexity.
• Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout
• Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps
involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts
schedules and work tasks accordingly.
• Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety,
cost and scheduling of construction projects.
• Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking and
forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of Ceco's physical
• Participates in basic layout and field engineering
• Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects.
• Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 6 months of work
experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities
meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
• Ability to read and understand drawings.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced
Applications are valid through March 31, 2020.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be
Ceco Concrete Construction is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender