Company: NSD NEWCO
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Position Summary:The Paralegal will utilize demonstrated legal
experience, specifically regarding contracts; review product
updates, business requirements and draft contract revisions. This
individual will coordinate with project team for development of
standardization of template agreements, drive contracts best
practices and our repository/management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of legal and
compliance department policies and procedures, manuals, playbooks
- Lead or assist with special projects as assigned (e.g.,
training materials, policies and procedures, etc.)
- Manage redlines and track version history.
- Extensive understanding of commercial contracts, transactional
language and the contract lifecycle Experience interpreting
contract requests, drafting contracts, and managing contract
- Coordinate with internal clients and other functional areas to
ensure timely completion of agreements and appropriate contractual
- Interact directly with internal and external parties as
Education and Work Experience:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a legal
- 2-5 years of legal experience as a contract specialist or
contracts paralegal in a law firm and/or in-house legal department,
including commercial contract drafting experience
- Experience in the automotive finance and insurance industry is
Knowledge and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies to perform the essential functions of
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality at all
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft
Office - Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to multi-task, follow up, effectively manage competing
priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify discrepancies and take initiative to
research variances and correct
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills with an
emphasis on written and verbal communication
- Experience operating contract management systems.
Hours Required: Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm; additional
hours as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to talk or hear, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and
occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability
to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The usual environment is in a business office with a noise level in
the work environment that is usually moderate.
This is a non-exempt position.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions and may be subject to change at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Nation Safe Drivers is an equal opportunity employer and drug free
Keywords: NSD NEWCO, Boca Raton , Paralegal, Legal , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!