Associate General Counsel, Commercial (Job ID 2110904)
Company: ADT Security Services
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 14, 2021
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are our
top priorities. Due to COVID-19, we are conducting interviews via
phone and video conference. Associate General Counsel, Commercial
(Job ID 2110904) At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save
lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on
Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram . Summary: Responsible
for handling a variety of assigned legal projects in support of ADT
Commercial's business operations in North America. Provides legal
guidance and counsel to all levels of management in the conduct of
business for the company. Reports directly to the VP, Deputy
General Counsel for ADT Commercial. Duties and
- Lead legal support for and advise ADT Commercial management on
all matters concerning ADT Commercial Field organization.
- Stay current and proactively advise management on legal
developments and proposed and existing legislation affecting the
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts involving sales,
marketing, procurement, information technology, advertising,
affinity relationships, etc.
- Review business practices and policies, and advises management
of potential risks.
- Research and analyze various legal issues and render
- Work with intellectual property subject matter experts on
product, trademark and copyright issues.
- Coordinate and assist in representation of the company in legal
- Directly manage other members of the ADT Commercial legal team,
including supervising and reviewing work product, developing and
mentoring, and assigning and delegating tasks.
- Perform legal assignments that are somewhat complex and varied
in nature, usually involving some evaluation, originality and/or
- Know and use the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures
of the legal field.
- Work with outside and other in-house counsel as required.
- Other duties as assigned. Education:
- Juris Doctorate. Must have been admitted to the Bar Association
of at least one jurisdiction in the United States and eligible to
register as Authorized House Counsel in the State of Florida.
- A minimum of 8-10 years prior legal experience is
- Experience advising companies in the construction services
business strongly preferred. Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities and hands on project management
- Ability to effectively work with, and gain the confidence of,
ADT Commercial management and other ADT Commercial personnel.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to ADT
Commercial. Please select a category or location option. Finally,
click "Add" to create your job alert. Category* Location* Upload
Resume We accept files under 1MB with the following extensions:
Doc, Docx, Wpd, Txt, Rtf, Htm, Html, Pdf, Xls, Xlsx, Odt
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Boca Raton , Associate General Counsel, Commercial (Job ID 2110904), Legal , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!