Technical SEO Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 11, 2023
The Technical SEO Specialist will be responsible for providing
Technical SEO expertise to our clients and internal team with the
primary goal of increasing visibility and organic rankings for
client websites and digital content. This position provides
technical guidance and strategic direction to our clients,
including thorough technical SEO assessments and ad-hoc
consultation across the spectrum of crawling, rendering, and
indexing. As a technical member of our Optimized Services
Department (Content & SEO), you will collaborate with colleagues
focused on technical SEO, content strategy, and Copywriting, while
reporting to the VP for this team. This is a permanent, full-time
position. Ideally looking for a candidate within Florida to work in
a hybrid capacity - remote and spending some time in-office (Boca
Raton, FL). However, will consider full time remote and out of
state. Competitive salary, plus a robust benefits package and
employee perks. Technical SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Passion for SEO (especially Technical SEO), including studying
the latest technologies, techniques, and breaking news/algorithm
changes. (We follow best practices only).
- Conduct thorough technical SEO audits on client websites and
present prioritized recommendations that are likely to have the
biggest impact on their organic presence and business
- Provide ad-hoc consultation support to clients and internal
team members on technical SEO.
- Provide proactive strategic technical SEO guidance to clients
on new opportunities to increase organic search traffic and those
undergoing site re-platforms, re-designs and migrations including
both pre-launch, during launch, and post-launch considerations and
- Troubleshoot advanced technical SEO issues with successful
resolution, presentation of findings (internal and external), and
quality assurance of implementation.
- Communicate your findings and recommendations to clients
(including technical and non-technical audiences) via video
- Analyze results through a variety of reporting tools (from web
analytics to rank tracking) to determine what is working from the
strategy and any necessary changes required. Technical SEO
Specialist Job Requirements
- Prior SEO experience required, with a focus on technical SEO
- Experience with using tools (such as Screaming Frog and Google
Search Console) to conduct technical SEO audits.
- Understanding of how search engines work and how that can
impact the visibility of a website, including how technical SEO can
help or hinder a websites visibility.
- Passion for helping organizations within a variety of
industries (both B2B and B2C from e-commerce to lead generation)
inform and engage their audience.
- Knowledge and prior use of common SEO tools and reporting
platforms, to include Google Analytics. Experience with Conductor a
- Ability to express ideas and recommendations to both technical
and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate internally to colleagues and externally
to clients - via phone, email and during meetings or
- While this position isn't required to code, this position will
need to have an understanding of how websites work and how code can
impact organic visibility (i.e. technical SEO issues and how
developers should resolve them).
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Quick learner and creative problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects
- Collaborates well with others on group projects to work toward
a shared goal.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
Keywords: MoreVisibility, Boca Raton , Technical SEO Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!