Sql Report Analyst
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Our global pharmaceutical client is looking to add a SQL Report
Analyst to supplement their team. This is a 6-to-12-month contract.
Remote candidates are welcome to apply for a March 27 or April 3rd
- Ability to create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis,
and data sets based on business needs.
- Ability to design and develop reports and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve
- Ability to design, develop, and support complex reports and
dashboards using Jasper Studio
- Ability to successfully debug complex Jasper reports and SQL
- Experience in working within an Agile methodology to design,
develop, test, and implement analytics reporting features and
- Strong SQL development experience to build efficient ad-hoc
queries and stored procedures.
- Ability to develop and implement reports using multiple data
sources like databases, files, and APIs.
- Ability to review/test new reports and SQL logic for both
accuracy and functionality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users and decipher
user requirements from varying business groups.
- 4 years or more of experience in software development in
relational databases like Oracle and/or reporting frameworks like
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently without regular
- Strong skill in Microsoft Excel - ability to implement and
utilize pivot tables, vlookup, formulas, etc.
- Plasma or blood industry donor management system experience
- Experience within a regulated environment preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science or related engineering/science
- Experience with technical validation and documentation
Keywords: Atlas, Boca Raton , Sql Report Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...