Experienced Wordpress Developer
Company: Battle Medialab
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Experienced Web and Wordpress Developer About The Position:As
Battle's Wordpress Developer, you will collaborate with our
internal team as well as outside contractors and clients in
developing web applications, sites and other interactive projects
using full stack development tools and technologies, within the
Wordpress CMS environment. You will serve as a web developer with
emphasis on custom theme and plug-in development. You will be
involved in the production of web applications, sites, and
interactive media, while maintaining existing content for various
clients.You MUST be able to demonstrate working experience
developing for the latest version of the Wordpress CMS platform. In
particular, we are looking for specific experience developing
themes and plug-ins supporting Gutenberg blocks. Developer must
also have experience developing web applications using React
framework.You will also be involved in developer operations
workflow including server environment configuration and code
revision management You will interact with a team of project
managers, designers, programmers, graphic artists, and writers to
develop cutting edge media and brand supporting assets for multiple
client projects. The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years hands-on
experience developing with web technologies, with a relevant
portfolio of work to demonstrate this experience.Other
- 4 year degree + 1 year experience, or 2 year degree +3, or No
degree with minimum 5 years experience. Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science, Multimedia or Information Technology is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Experience working in a creative department.
- Able to work independently and within a team structure.
- Versatility, flexibility, ability to manage many processes
- Is detail oriented and displays a commitment to quality work
while keeping in
- mind customer expectation and interpretation, commitment dates,
- Possesses a professional business demeanor.Skills Required:
- Proficiency in front end languages: HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience in React framework,
- Experience using pre-processor scripting language: Less,
- Back-end technologies including: PHP, MySQL & Node.js
- Experience working with versioning software GIT (GitHub,
GitLab), or a similar
- version control system.
- Experience developing databases using MySQL and/or other SQL
- Experience with modern enterprise PHP application frameworks
such as Laravel.
- DevOps System Administration (Primarily AWS EC2, RDS, Route53,
- backups & security).
- Design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch), be able to extra final
design mockups from the
- design team.
- Web services integration (Google Cloud Products,
APIs).Responsibilities will include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best
software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for integrating back-end applications with multiple
- Develop new plugins and/or third party integrations
- Work with front-end developers and designers to create well
designed and functional applications
- Identify, debug and fix bugs that may arise
- Engineer and develop new website featuresGreat to have, but not
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a big plus.
- Experience developing applications in ASP.Net, MVC.Net.
- Experience developing with other CMS platforms and/or
e-commerce platforms: Magento, Drupal.Available Benefits For Full
- Dental insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off.Schedule:
- 8 hour shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Accessible via business hours 9am to 5pm.
- Available for morning meetings at 9am every day.Work Location:
Keywords: Battle Medialab, Boca Raton , Experienced Wordpress Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!