Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Full Stack/JavaScipt Mobile Software EngineerWe're looking for a
technical team and leverage your knowledge to design, develop and
maintain our Mobile Apps and related APIs. We're leveraging the
best of open source technologies in a Linux-based environment,
along with AWS cloud computing, and our proprietary distributed
Engineer, you'll help us:
Native, Node.js, HTML5, and CSS in an SOA environment.
- Develop and maintain our mobile applications.
- Make significant contributions to our Web Application
- Actively participate in the design and development of our data
- Join a mid-sized engineering team, working closely with Data
Science, Management, and Product DevelopmentOur ideal Software
Engineer will have:
- Full life-cycle software development experience, from design
and creation to deployment, monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Experience architecting solutions and writing code for a
high-traffic, high-availability responsive website.
- Database knowledge, preferably including PostgreSQL,
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ect.)
- Experience interacting with REST APIs.
- A strong background in front end development.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Capability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
and get stuff done in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Passion for quality code and quality product.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!