Information Security Analyst Job
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Modis currently has a contract opportunity for an
Information Security Analyst job in Boca Raton, FL. Our client is
innovative leader combining the best of both the government and
business worlds. Our client is a large enterprise utilizing the
best practices of the private sector while operating in the public
The Information Security Analyst heavily focused on two aspects,
first is the identification, tracking, and lifecycle management of
vulnerabilities, and second objective of this position is to ensure
that such vulnerabilities are prioritized and remediated by the
appropriate operations team.
Information Security Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for day-to-day information security operational
functions. These responsibilities include real time
monitoring analysis and resolution of security events from multiple
sources. This position is heavily focused on three aspects of
threat and vulnerability management.
• Manage and maintain Tripwire in the File Integrity Management
• The scope of the vulnerability management process includes: data,
application, and infrastructure vulnerabilities and will be
facilitated by a combination of manual processes and vulnerability
• A secondary aspect is to ensure that such vulnerabilities are
prioritized and remediated by the appropriate operations team.
This requires heavy cross-functional interaction to clearly
communicate vulnerability risk posture with all operations and
software development teams.
• The candidate will be required to create vulnerability management
reports on a regular basis and present the information to multiple
types of audiences.
• Role requires mid-level knowledge for monitoring security by
analyzing IPS reports, firewall logs, vulnerability alert systems
and operating systems, database, and application frameworks patch
Information Security Analyst Job Skills Required:
• 3 + years of Information Security experience or related field
• Strong working level knowledge of Tripwire *File Integrity
• Experience producing threat and compliance reports for a wide
variety of audiences *technical and non-technical*
• 2 + years of experience in the areas of compliance, auditing,
risk assessment, and vulnerability mitigation and remediation.
• Knowledge of security best practices *e.g., NIST series*;
Industry security standards *e.g., PCI-DSS or HIPPA*
• Working level knowledge using Log Management Tools similar to IBM
• Working level knowledge using Security Information and Event
Management Tools like IBM QRadar
If you qualify for the Information Security Analyst Job, or are
interested in any other Modis IT opportunities, please visit
www.Modis.com and apply with your most updated resume.
Keywords: , Boca Raton , Information Security Analyst Job, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!