Scrum Master I
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Springbig is the leading loyalty marketing and communications
platform in the cannabis industry, working with over 1,300 unique
storefronts and building up a cumulative database of over 20
million consumers. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform allows
our dispensary clients to configure a custom loyalty program and
through this loyalty program build a database of consumers. Our
platform also boasts this industry's most comprehensive
communications engine, allowing our dispensary clients to market to
their database of consumers via SMS and email (primarily focused on
SMS marketing) in a personalized way.
Springbig recently launched a new platform, Brands by Springbig.
This is also a SaaS platform, and it allows cannabis brands to
collaborate with our dispensary clients to send engaging SMS
campaigns to the dispensary's database of consumers. A brand can
use this platform to place an advertisement on top of hundreds of
thousands of text messages and drive their products' sell-through
like never before!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and fun Scrum Master to
work with our Agile Project Manager (APM), Business Analyst (BA),
development teams, and Product Teams. Our goal is to deliver a
rock-solid product to our dispensary owners and producers. We
provide an open, dynamic and collaborative work environment, which
values independent thinking and freedom of expression. We are
committed to providing a healthy work/life balance and development
through training. This position reports directly to the APM and
works with and assist the BA.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with a few
select team members distributed around the country.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn
fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities. We are looking
for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with engineers,
bringing people into high stake discussions and being a champion
for their team's goals.
- Coordinates the product release schedule including coordination
of resources, coordination of deliverables and setting of
milestones set by the Agile Project Manager (APM)
- Report project status on a regular basis to APM and BA through
internal and external status reports
- Participate, coordinate, and champion effective Agile / Scrum
practices including backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning,
stand ups, sprint demos and retrospectives
- Coordinate with APM and BA to ensure successful delivery for
- Assist the APM to consider all project risks and issues and
coordinating appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels
and following up on results.
- Creating project reports and summaries for APM and BA
- Coordinating the scheduled milestones and their success
- Coordinating and participating in the effective team
collaboration and communication
- Coordinate, participate, and learn all phases of the
development life cycle: from requirements gathering, translation in
technical specifications, Jira ticket creation, design, code
review, testing, and product review and release
- Active Scrum Master certification
- 2+ years of successful Scrum Master experience with
coordinating software development for web-based projects using
- Experience with Jira and Confluence Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical team leadership skills and a passion for quality
- Experience leading scrum rituals for multiple teams and
- Excellent time management skills and able to get others to meet
deadlines on time
- Project Management certification or willing to obtain
Job Type: Full-time regular, Exempt Employee
What's it like to work at springbig?
It's awesome! We're a driven, passionate, responsible group who
values professional growth and work life balance.
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and
creating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the
industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy "bar"
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Laser Tag in the office
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: springbig, Boca Raton , Scrum Master I, IT / Software / Systems , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!