Company: Cinch Home Services, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process data entry for multi-state payroll under strict
deadlines while ensuring all entries and system outputs are in
compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Process biweekly multi-state payrolls for approximately 500+
- Process state and local agency registrations.
- Coordinate with UKG (UltiPro) on state filings.
- Review payroll inputs from various internal sources, to ensure
accurate payroll processing for multiple payrolls.
- Other Pay Data entries (manual) - severance, retro pay,
vacation payout, adjustments, ad hoc pays.
- Work with HR team to aggregate employee data relating to new
hires, terminations & bonus payments during each pay period in
order to accurately process payroll for that period. ACH
- Assist employees with online changes to taxes and direct
deposit in UKG (Ultipro).
- Audit Pay Period employee file changes/actions for correct pay
and Audit current payroll processes to reduce the number of payroll
- Provide biweekly reporting to management teams ad-hoc reporting
- Process accurate and timely year-end system updates, reporting,
and adjustments when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work independently part of a team in a
fast-paced environment to deliver results to deadlines Proficiency
in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to cope in a challenging and pressurized
- Very high level of personal organization
- Ability to work under pressure prioritizes and completes tasks
in order of importance
- Processing status changes, tax changes, deductions including
garnishments/tax levies, direct deposits, computing and processing
time sheet data, retroactive adjustments and special pays.
- Strong grasp of the end to end business process strong
understanding of payroll requirements, laws, and regulations for
employees working in the United States and other countries
- Must have 3+ years of payroll processing experience for 500 +
- Associate or bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Customer ServiceResponds promptly to customer needs or requests
for service and assistance
- Interpersonal SkillsFocused on solving conflicts. Maintains
confidentiality. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and
negative situations. Excellent listening skills. Writes clearly and
- TeamworkBalances team and individual responsibilities.
Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Self-starter that
can work independently or with groups
Keywords: Cinch Home Services, Inc., Boca Raton , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!