Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 24, 2022
It's a good time to be with Miele! Job Purpose Responsible for
training Miele employees, dealers and independent service companies
in the installation, operation and repair of Miele manufactured
appliances. Adherence to Miele's core principles, professional
appearance and conduct standards. Key Responsibilities
- Delivers excellence in training and content across a variety of
modalities: instructor-led, online, and print.
- Updates current training materials as needed.
- Follows pre-determined teaching outlines on instructional
methods such as individual education, group instruction, lectures,
demonstrations, and workshops.
- Partners with training management to identify specific
opportunities and skills requiring employee improvement, including
improved understanding of policies, procedures, regulations,
technologies, and customer relations.
- Utilizes teaching aids such as training handbooks,
demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials,
and resource materials.
- Executes testing and evaluation procedures to be used at
completion of courses.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas in
appliance repair solutions, customer service, and other home-based
customer products and solutions. Requirements
- High school diploma and relevant experience or an associate's
- Knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
schematics, operation, and maintenance manuals in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Successful pre-employment screening process, including
- Ability to work professionally with colleagues and be a team
- Must be self-motivated, customer-oriented person with excellent
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation,
organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage responsibilities
and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time critical
- Travel, at approximately 20%, is often necessary in this role
and will be a requirement of the position
- MS Office (Word and PPT specifically with knowledge of Excel)
- Ability to sit, squat, climb, kneel and crawl occasionally
- Ability to walk and stand frequently
- Ability to bend/twist neck and waist, occasionally
- Ability to use hands repetitively and power/simple grasp
- Ability for fine manipulation of hands as well as pushing,
pulling, and reaching above and below shoulder level
- Physical ability to lift, pull and push products that weigh
more than 11+ pounds occasionally
- Ability to carry items up to 5 feet occasionally Working
- Generally, works around equipment and machinery
- May have exposure to dust, gas, fumes, or chemicals
- On occasion, may use special visual or auditory protective
equipment Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the accountability for results
- You like working for a family run company, market leader in the
premium domestic appliance.
- You like working for a company that believes in the aspiration
to do it forever better and to be forever better
- A competitive compensation package
- 100% covered Life and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness discounts on medical premiums
- 401k with company match
- Generous Employee Purchase program
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Engaging Employee Activities ABOUT MIELE What does it take for
a family run company to become world market leader in the premium
domestic appliance and commercial machine segment? It takes more
than offering average products, run-of-the-mill service or
short-sighted actions. It also requires the aspiration to do it
forever better and to be forever better. This stance accounts for a
good working environment at Miele and the success of our products.
Our colleagues can rest assured that those who live up to our
standards of quality and professionalism grow personally and
professionally. No matter if they are at entry levels or managers.
Miele asks a lot of its employees. They are expected to develop and
manufacture worldwide market premium products that are 'Immer
Besser'. In return, they receive the most valuable thing Miele can
give them: that they themselves become 'Immer Besser' - in all of
their professional and personal abilities. 'Immer Besser' is
therefore an entrepreneurial success principle from which customers
and employees benefit in equal measure. We call this principle
'MAKE IT BETTER. BE BETTER'. Miele is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Miele, Boca Raton , Trainer I, Human Resources , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!