Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Facility: -HUMAN RESOURCESCompensation Base: -Compensation Bonus
(if applicable): -Equal Opportunity Employer.SummaryThis position
recruits, researches, interviews, and fills nationwide job openings
and performs full life-cycle of recruitment via high volume
sourcing and recruiting for health services and senior level
positions including job fairs, conferences and national
events.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates and conducts searches for nationwide openings using
computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold
calls, media, recruiting firms, employee referrals, career fairs
- Contacts applicants to inform them of employment opportunities,
hiring locations, company benefits, and other job related
- Conducts applicant interviews to obtain information on work
history, training, education, and job skills, and negotiates
- Maintains relationship with recruited candidates throughout
interview and hiring process.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers,
corporate staff, and facility human resources staff to stay abreast
of their current and future recruiting needs.
- Trains and corresponds with field human resources staff on
recruiting best practices, career-site postings, and applicant
- Handles job postings at niche, specialty and various career
- Conducts reference and background checks on applicants.
- Develops relationships with healthcare providers to create a
network of potential applicants.
- Assists with advertising for critical vacancies.
- Assists regional management with facility openings and
expansions with regards to recruitment advertising, presence and
- Attends job fairs and conferences on behalf of nationwide
- Coordinates efforts for various programs that would promote
recruitment for the organization.
- Works with Marketing and Communications organizations to
continuously better the company's image and brand. Stays attuned to
the latest technology and recruitment advancements.
- Serves as key user of company-wide Application Tracking
- Assists Human Resources department with all recruiting and
- Performs other duties as required. -Job Requirements:Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and five
(5) years of recruiting experience. (A combination of education and
work experience may be taken into consideration based on
- Flexibility and availability to travel on a periodic
- Experience with sourcing, networking, cold calls and high
level, high-volume recruitment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced
- Good presentation skills and a self-starter who can work
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with Human Resources
concepts, practices, procedures and basic employment laws
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and
- Logic and reasoning skills to identify problems, solutions or
conclusions, and consider cost and benefits of actions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department including an HRIS System.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Boca Raton , RECRUITER, SR, Human Resources , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!