Company: Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing
innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services.
Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight
to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while
maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting
and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually
every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active
contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and
nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician
practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing
facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation
and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with
field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates
through independent recruiting strategies to increase revenue and
profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client
expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders
and provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and
needs of field personnel.
* Responsible for the full life- cycle of talent acquisition
activities including sourcing, screening, talent pipeline
development, the selection process (interviewing, presenting a
qualified short list of candidates, extending offers) and
on-boarding successful candidates.
* Responsible for sourcing qualified candidates for open orders and
executing candidate engagement activities that result in dynamic
candidate and hiring experience.
* Execute sourcing, screening, and engagement strategies to
identify qualified candidates through various sourcing channels
* Provide a diverse slate of qualified candidates for open
positions by making the initial contact with potential candidates
and completing pre-screening activities
* Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify
qualified, diverse, and talented candidates
* Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be
competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
* Maintain external focus on current market knowledge and
* Build and maintain strong candidate relationships that result in
superior candidate experiences
* Utilize the Employer Brand to effectively build relationships
with external candidates and to market opportunities within the
* Partner with Division Managers to understand the requirements for
each specific position
* Ensure candidate and/or internal client concerns are resolved in
a timely manner; uphold our Company s reputation by demonstrating
standards of excellence.
* Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information,
qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with
candidate is documented.
* Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects
* Take rotational call as designated.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Minimum one year of related experience, preferably in the
* Must possess an average skill set in full cycle recruiting,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal,
relationship management and due diligence.
* High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent combination of
education and enough experience to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Bachelor s degree preferred.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and
benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life
insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Inc, Boca Raton , Recruiter, Human Resources , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!