Retail Stock Associate- Boca Raton (Full Time)
Company: Eileen Fisher, Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Come be a part of a community where all are welcome. A place
where you can make a difference, inspire others-and be inspired. We
are looking for associates with a passion for clothing, people, and
Eileen FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work
together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to
last-and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into
entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of
every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our
clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower
people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way
that helps build a better industry. And a better future. EILEEN
FISHER is one of the largest women's fashion companies to be a
certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high
criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability,
As a founder lead Company, our values are deeply embedded in and
shape our culture. Our values are the shared responsibility of
every position and are intended to be infused in all that we do;
how we show up, how we approach our work and how we interact with
one another. Our values support our commitment to Diversity, Equity
+ Inclusion, and our commitment to Sustainability allows us to
protect our limited natural resources, fight climate change and
shift the fashion industry towards circularity.
- We are authentic.
- We thrive in connection.
- We trust each other.
- We innovate through creativity.
- We are committed to the health of the whole.
- We are united by purpose.
As a Stock Associate, you will be part of a movement to change the
world, one garment at a time. Our stock rooms are the heart of our
stores, and our stock associates support our teams and allow us to
simply and seamlessly serve our customers. You will contribute to
an environment that nurtures growth and inspires your best work on
an individual and collective level, playing an integral role in
growing our customer base. Building relationships that last as her
wardrobe and lifestyle needs evolve with time. Every interaction is
an opportunity to create an experience unique to her, and to forge
a deeper connection through our garments.
Business, Strategy, and Vision
- Be fully knowledgeable of Eileen Fisher apparels, fabrics,
brand messages, stories, values, strategic objectives and company
- Be passionate about contributing to a positive, supportive and
collaborative work environment.
- Have awareness of metrics and monthly/yearly sales goals.
Demonstrate commitment to team and put forth strong efforts to
- Knowledge of how to ring up sales and provide excellent
customer service to support the sales floor when needed.
- Assist entire store team with day-to-day store operations to
include - being on the sales floor when needed, ringing up sales,
wardrobing customers, fitting room go backs and any other tasks
needed as support on the selling floor.
- Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution to
service our customer and maintain inventory accuracy.
- As part of this diverse role, you will maintain an orderly
stockroom that meets visual, company, and operational
- Assisting with all stockroom duties, which will include
receiving product, unpacking and processing shipment, shipping
- Other tasks include pricing, steaming and merchandising the
product on the racks before they are placed on the floor, with the
direction of the store leaders.
- Communicate stockroom best practices to store leaders and
- Ensure the store is continually replenished with products and
- General store maintenance, contributing to a safe and clean
store environment, including taking out trash and leaving stockroom
in an orderly manner.
- Communication with leaders and stock partner (if applicable)
about tasks that have been completed daily.
- Consistently maintain stock room in a prepared state for yearly
Loss Prevention Audits and ensure inventory shrinkage is below
- Be a strategic thinking partner with leaders around product
selection depending on store type/location.
- Ability to prioritize ahead for events, sales and any upcoming
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Retail experience or service industry background required
- 1-2 years sales and/or stock experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office: Microsoft and Excel, plus any
system/technology specific to Eileen Fisher
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to handle multiple
tasks, and have strong time management skills
- Ability to do small repairs, change out shelving, change
lightbulbs, do window displays and hand signage.
- Dedication to creating excellent customer experience.
- Open-minded attitude towards experiencing our Brand and
product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs
and changes in strategies.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. at floor level and/or team lift
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time, climb ladders,
twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, and
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is
committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and
discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training
and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all
employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Keywords: Eileen Fisher, Inc, Boca Raton , Retail Stock Associate- Boca Raton (Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!