Customer Service Specialist
Company: Concierge Home Care
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Concierge Home Care is growing, and we are actively hiring a
Customer Service Specialist (Receptionist) for our Boca Raton, FL
What is a Customer Service Specialist?
The Customer Service Specialist provides general office support
with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The
receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing
calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of
correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional
What are the qualifications for the Customer Service
- High school graduate is required
- One year of administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers,
and other health care professionals
- Excellent customer and client service skills What are some of
the responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist?
- Answer/screen incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate
- Take phone messages or transfers to voicemail as necessary
- Greets and directs company guests/visitors
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail, and
- Signs for and distributes package deliveries
- Orders, receives, stocks, and distributes offices supplies What
is the required work schedule?
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00 pm
What are some of the full-time benefits offered?
- Medical, Dental & Vision effective the 1st of the month
following 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance
- 401k/401k match
- Three weeks of PTO/year
At Concierge Home Care, we believe in the mission of home health
care. If competitive pay, team collaboration, and professional
growthare what you are looking for, apply today!
Use the link below to learn more about our beliefs, values, and
Keywords: Concierge Home Care, Boca Raton , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!