Account Manager - Dispatch (afternoon & evening shifts)
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Position: Account Manager (Dispatch)
Reports to: Account Director
The Customer Success Specialist interacts with Customers and 626
Engineers and Service Directors to ensure a successful service
event. They are responsible for providing 626's Customers with an
exceptional service dispatch experience by responding to service
requests efficiently, scheduling and dispatching 626 Field Service
Engineers in adherence to service level agreements and providing
quality customer updates throughout the dispatch and service
- Effectively manage service events by communicating with both
the Customer and the Field Service Engineer to ensure clarity
throughout the service process.
- Understand customer contractual coverages to ensure service
level agreements are upheld throughout the dispatch and service
- Identify contractual exclusions throughout the service process
to identify when a PO must be presented to the Customer for
additional parts and service fees.
- Follow-up with Field Service Engineers to obtain status on
service events to relay to the customer.
- Follow-up with Parts Procurement to obtain status on open parts
orders that are required for future service scheduling.
- Provide regular, quality, and timely updates to the customer
throughout the service process to provide visibility throughout
each step of the service process.
- Identify when escalation to an Account Director or Service
Director is necessary and appropriate to meet customer needs and
resolve imminent or potential future issues.
- Manage Preventative Maintenance requests for your assigned
accounts and support efficient scheduling when possible.
- Document all relevant updates throughout the service process
within the work order to relay information required for accurate
billing. Qualifications & Background
- Problem-solving skills to resolve issues with efficiency and
- Customer service skills and positivity to enthusiastically
promote the 626 brand
- Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environments
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting,
events happening at the same time
- Knowledge of computers for scheduling and other dispatching
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred, but not
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume customer service role
- Prior experience working in a Field Service / Equipment
Maintenance industry is a plus
Work Schedule: Full-time
The physical requirements that are essential to perform this job
are to talk and to hear. It will also be required by the employee
to frequently stand, walk, lift up to 25 Lbs., to use hands to
handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
626 Opco, LLC provides employment opportunities to all individuals
regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy
and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital
status, disability, or genetic information.
Please note that this job description is not a complete and
comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities that are required
of the employee. A responsibility or duties can or will change at
any time with or without notice.
Keywords: 626, Boca Raton , Account Manager - Dispatch (afternoon & evening shifts), Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!